Official website: www.graftobian.com
Price: from official website: 26,99$ for 5 colours palette, 74,99$ for 18 colours palette.
Bought: I bought mine here: camerareadycosmetics.com
Below are official photos of my Graftobian palettes (in Neutral shades).
You can also buy correctors, blushes and lipsticks in similar palettes (I have samples of concealers and one blush – great quality and pigmentation).
Below the official photo of 18 shades palette in Neutral. You can also buy it in Cool and Warm.
All shades of creme foundations and correctors:
Photos of Neutral Palette #1.
Photos of Neutral Palette #2. I use it mostly for contouring.
Photos of my makeups with Graftobian cremes:
Caprylic\Capric Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate (Ethylhexyl Palmitate), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Talc, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
- Great coverage. You don’t really need the concealers. You can use lighter creme under your eyes and darker for contouring.
- Very creamy consistency. Easy to apply.
- Comfortable palette, easy to transport.
- Huge selections of the shades.
- You can gradate the coverage.
- You need to moisturize your skin really well before using this foundation or dry skin will show. Remember to powder over it to make a great effect.
I reccomend Graftobian Oxyderm Moisturizer before using the foundation. I have a sample and it’s great – just moisture, nothing oily.
I reccomend these foundations for special occasions: weddings, proms, clubbing. They look incredibly well on camera. It’s no wonder they are used in tv series and movies. Foundations have great coverage and you can gradate them. It won’t be good for dry skin to use daily, but for oily skin with problems, it can be great to cover all imperfections and give you a boost of confidence.