Official website: realtechniques.com/shop-collection
Brushes in this set:
- Base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of colour.
- Deluxe crease brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring.
- Accent brush: for precision detailing, highlighting and smudging.
- Fine liner brush: for precision application of cream eyeliner’s liquid.
- Brow brush: distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows.
Brushes are made from synthetic fiber: TAKLON.
How to use this set? (official video):
- I love the brow brush because I can quickly colour my thick brows with that brush.
- Accent brush is very good, especially for lower eyelids.
- Base shadow brush can be characterised as all-purpose and can also be used as a crease brush.
- Great case – easy to clean and you can easily move brushes in it.
- Bristles don’t fall out at all, even after 8 months of continous use (in my case).
- Deluxe crease brush is absolutely awesome for… concealer I just found out
- Eyeliner brush is very thick and messy – you can’t make thin, precise lines. You really can’t make any precise lines. This brush is a total mistake.
- Brow brush can be too thick for thin eyebrows (it’s good for mine). You can try using his edge.
- Crease brush is too big for most girls. I use it only for smudging the edges. I use base shadow brush for my crease.
Overview: A solid set, easy to take everywhere and easy to clean. But it depends on your eyes’ shape if you’ll like all the brushes. I have deep set eyes and droping eyelids so crease and liner brushes are too big for me.