Official website: www.skin79.com/eng
Price: around 10$ on ebay.com (with free shipping from Korea)
Product description: The BB cream with dual function of whitening and UV blocking keeps skin bright and radiant, effectively blocking skin from UV rays. The product provides multi effect through a prescription of botanic ingredients including Swiss Alpine Herb and Houttuynia Cordata Extract to keep skin healthy, which tends to be sensitive by stimulus from external harmful factors as well as helping to revise skin tone and cover skin impurities.
Skin type: all skin
This is now my favourite BB cream (later it was Orange, also from SKIN79, especially when I had acne problems). Orange is brighter and more yellow and Intense Classic is beige and better suited for my skin colour.
Photos of the original package:
Want to know more about BB creams and why Korean ones are the best? Read HERE.
One more photo with this BB:
- Evens skin colour nicely.
- Great coverage of imperfections.
- Easy to use and spread (especially with Real Techniques Sponge).
- Covers redness.
- Mattifies the skin (for all day, in my case).
- Doesn’t dry out the skin.
- Highly efficient – I have it for 6 months now and you can’t see the end 😉
- I haven’t seen any. Remember to use a blush after BB cream to look naturally.
This BB cream can be good for you if you always look for the brigther and more beige shades of the foundations.