Official website: www.thebalm.com
Description from theBalm:
Create epic looks with Balmsai – the all-inclusive eyeshadow and stencil palette from theBalm Cosmetics. Use theBalm’s exclusive stencils to score flawless brows, carve out a gorgeous smokey eye, or channel your liner into an impressive wave. With 18 shades to choose from, you can dive right in.
Gallery of the eyeshadows and stencils:
Below, you have two of my makeups made with this palette (on my deep-set eyes with drooping eyelids 😉
- Magnetic opening: easy to use and solid.
- Mirror inside.
- Beautiful box, solid and with stylish graphics.
- Eyeshadows stays on long, especially with the eyeshadow base.
- Palette is easy to transport.
- I love the brow eyeshadows – they’re a good fit for everyone.
- Cat eye stencil simplify making pointed ends of the eyeliner. Brow guide can also help with painting the eyebrows and shadow fallout guard is great when you don’t have silicone pads under the eyes (I have recently bought some from RefectoCil).
- Eyeshadows have really pretty colours and are of good quality.
- First eyeshadow is a bit too loose – use it carefully.
- Cat eye stencil is great for pointed tip of the eyeliner but not for the whole line on the upper eyelid.
This is actually my favourite palette for now (with theBalm Voyage palette).
I really love theBalm cosmetics – good quality and beautiful packaging all in one